Reviewing Individual Viewers Analytics
The individual viewers analytics page includes analytics for individual viewers. To view the Individual viewers analytics page:
- Login to Marketing Studio.
- In the primary navigation, click Analytics.
- Click Individual viewers at the top of the page.
Tabs at the top of the page can be used to access the other analytics pages:
Viewing individual viewers analytics
If viewer IDs are not sent to the analytics data collector from the player, we will try to construct a viewer ID from the viewer's IP address and user-agent. Viewer analytics are most useful if you have logged in viewers and therefore can identify them reliably. For information on sending a viewer ID, see the Analytics API documentation.
The report will display the following data:
- Total Viewers - Total number of viewers
- Known Viewers - The number of known viewer
- Anonymous Viewers - The number of anonymous viewers
- Unique Viewers - The number of unique viewers
The Viewers table will list all of details for the viewers.
- Viewer ID - Viewer identifier
- Video Views - The number of times the video started playing, recorded when the stream is started (does not include rewind or replay)
- Total Minutes Watched - The total number of minutes watched
- Videos Watched - Number of videos watched
- Last Viewed - Date and time of the last video view